Ordering Your Shed
To order your Shed, please drop by and we'll give you a Standard Rental Agreement to sign. You will need to provide your own padlock for security and pay your first month's rental in advance.
Access to your Shed is between 6am and 11pm.
The main points of our rental agreement:
- All payments are to be made by you (the Storer) in advance
- Security is our priority. Our complex has security fences and gated security. Individual sheds also have locks and can additionally be padlocked. Within this complex goods are stored at own risk
- The Owner is not liable for the loss of any goods stored on its premises
- You must not store any goods that are hazardous, dangerous, illegal, stolen, perishable, explosive or environmentally harmful
- The space will only be accessible during set access hours as posted by the Owner
- 7 days notice must be given for termination of the Storage Agreement
- The Storer must notify the Owner of all changes of address and contact telephone numbers
- If you fail to comply with the conditions of this agreement the Owner will have certain rights which may include forfeiture of any deposit and the right to seize and sell and or dispose of your goods
- The Owner has the right to refuse access if all fees are not paid promptly
- The Owner has the right to enter a storage unit under certain circumstances
Come and Talk to Us
Our sheds are managed by MooGoo Skin Care.
So to find out if we have a vacancy, or to arrange to inspect a shed, just give us call on
Monday to Friday,
9-5pm and we will come and show you around and issue you a pass and key.
You can also email us at